Home Sweet Home

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tagged again

Thank you Ahmed andNobelese for tagging me:)

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
كانت الطائرة أمامهم كبيرة الحجم، أشـبه بالسـفن الفضائية

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Yeeeeees, and then what?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Cartoon:)

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
7:15 PM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
7:06 PM quite close:)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The A/C (yes, I am cold and I am putting the A/C on in April while everybody is wearing summer clothes, any objections?:))

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning, went to the hairdresser to have a haircut.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
MIB’s website

9. What are you wearing?
A training suit.

10. Did you dream last night?
I think so, but I can’t remember it.

11. When did you last laugh?
Last night when I was playing cards with my husband:)

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Two deco pictures ( I made them myself) and an oil painting.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes, the 3 eyed creature that nerro talked about, came here to ask about her address:)

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Entertaining.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Sera3 fi el Wady, Staring Omar Sherif & Faten Hamam, a piece of work.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Start a business.

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am prettier than Catherine Zieta Johns (of course you believe me, don’t you? huh)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Actually they are 3 things, remove country boarders, unite the language and the currencies. (I wanted to unite the religions too but that needs a magic stick)

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, but I never dance (I am a very shy person).

20. George Bush.
Yuk

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I’d like Judy very much.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I already called him:)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I am already living abroad.

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Don’t hesitate, come on in.

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Lazem 4 bas... Doshar, me, Dallula, ATC, loulou, tota.

Posted by Wonderer :: 7:37 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------