Home Sweet Home

Friday, April 07, 2006

Things to do ...

I am posting this to remind myself of the things I have to do:

1- Wake up early … ( I am fed up of staying the whole night awake till dawn and sleeping till midday) 3amla zai el wataweet keda, I was never like that, it is not me at all:(
2- Have a hair-cut, zeh2t w 3azya shiwayet ta’3yeer (bored & need a change).
3- Finish reading Angels & Demons.
4- Finish the homework that nerro asked me to do, keep your fingers crossed ya nerrora:)
5- Start a French course.
6- Finish the doomed Deco picture that I started last century.
7- Buy some new stuff (brown shoes, mats, tablecloth, side lamp for my bedroom…etc).
8- Dedicate more time for my son.
9- Have daily morning strolls, ya3ni menha reyada we menha fos7a.
10- lose a couple of kilos, I am 56 and I am dying to be 53 mmm 50 will be great too but I can never reach 50k me’3air ma yen2louny 3ala el mostashfa:)

P.S. I have to do these things this year, not next year, not the year after…

Conclusion: I have to get up early, it is the key to finish all my tasks. But how can I do it while I sleep at 2 or 3 am daily … specially after changing the clocks to the summer-timing. My biological clock is messed up, mela’7bata 3ala el a’7er.

Posted by Wonderer :: 12:35 AM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------