Home Sweet Home

Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Eid Vacation

My Eid vacation was a disaster. First of all, it was only two days off, Thursday and Friday:(( On Thursday we had lunch with some friends then went to there place and I started searching for a dress (will elaborate on my next post) while my husband was waiting for me and boredom is killing him.
On Friday, we stayed at home, the weather was extremely cold and raining like hell. It was so gloomy outside not encouraging at all for any outdoors activities. Moreover, a friend promised us to come in the morning to spend the day with us, he kept us waiting then he called at 3:00pm after seeing our 120 missed calls on his mobile to say that he won't be able to come!!! Another couple promised to come to our place at noon (after 9:00pm) and again they called at 11:00pm to say they won't be able to make it!!!!
It ended up spending the whole day at home waiting for The Invisibles to come and visit us.

What a vacation!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Wonderer :: 3:36 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------