Home Sweet Home

Friday, October 28, 2005

Not CYBER friends anymore

I don't know what to say, I wanted to dedicate this post to two of my favorite bloggers here. The relationship started as bloggers and then cyber friends and now it is more than that …

They are not cyber friends anymore, they are true friends and very dear to me. I guess you are wondering who are they?! They are Charismatic Soul & Around the Clock.
They both sent me e-mails last night filled with warm wishes and prayers for me to get better. Moreover, I found Around the Clock calling me this morning on my cell phone to make sure I was ok and wish me good luck.

I was really touched, I wished we were in the same country to go and see them. I am glad I was introduced to the blogosphere cause I got to know them.

Thank you for being my friends:)

Posted by Wonderer :: 1:25 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------