Home Sweet Home

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

2 phone calls in one day:)

This morning, I got a call from one of my most favorite bloggers/friends here, Around the Clock. I feel we are developing a very warm relationship. We were on the phone for about half an hour (overseas call) discussing very personal matters, as if we were a life-time friends:)

Now, I got another phone call from her and we kept laughing and chatting for another 15 minutes:) Maybe everyone here is wondering how could two strangers who have never seen each other be friends?!

Yes it happened, she sent me some photos, so now I know how she looks like, I also know her voice and above all I know her ideas. I guess that is more than enough to build a friendship.

Thanks to the blogosphere, now I know many bloggers who I consider virtual friends. Also, I got to know two bloggers in my real world Around the Clock and Charismatic Soul. I am even planning to meet Charismatic soul in Egypt insha'allah on our next vacation:)

Thank you ATC, you are such a wonderful person, and your calls meant a lot to me:)

Posted by Wonderer :: 11:55 PM :: 16 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------