Home Sweet Home

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Mute

When I started blogging I was very energetic. I used to publish a new post almost every day. I used to check blogs more than once a day to check if bloggers replied to my comments or added new posts.

Now I have too many things to blog about. I have many ideas struggling in my head wanting to get out. I need to talk them out; I need to share them with somebody. However, I feel that something is holding me from writing. I can’t organize my ideas, I don’t even have the power to write or read any blogs.

What is it with me? Blogging used to take me out of my boredom and loneliness and I need to blog now more than ever, still, I can’t blog.

Maybe it is just a phase and soon I will be myself again… don’t know…

Posted by Wonderer :: 2:04 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------