Home Sweet Home

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Greetings to Everybody

Dear Bloggers,

This is the first time for me to blog. I liked the idea of sharing each others thoughts and experiences. I once had an addiction for chatting but I stopped it long time ago cause I had a feeling that I am getting old for it. I didn't like the questions asked by chatters concerning how do I look like, how old I am, my martial status…etc!!! I felt that chatters are just a bunch of kids who want to waste their time … nothing more, nothing less.

When a friend of mine introduced me to blogging, I found myself diving into a new kind of addition. I liked the idea of talking about life issues, funny stuff or serious ones, it doesn't matter. What really matters is to find people who are willing to share your thoughts and ideas as well as theirs.

I hope to accept me as a new member of the bloggers' family:)))

Posted by Wonderer :: 11:02 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------